Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views, which view do you agree with? Explain why?

Education plays a pivotal role in building cultured communities. Some people believe that university education should be available to all students. However, others believe that it should be only available to good students.

First of all, Those who believe that university education should be given to all students have their point of view. For them, education should be offered to all students, and students themselves should have the choice weather to proceed or not, because no one has the right to preclude students from continuing their education. It happens that sometimes students are not ver...

Sentence: However, when it comes to choosing a particular field they entirely disire, they would proliferate.
Error: disire Suggestion: desire

Sentence: For them, good students are intelectually ready, and they can turn out to become very beneficial for the society.
Error: intelectually Suggestion: intellectually

Sentence: I personaly think that all students should have the right to study at a university or a college, and they should never be deprived from it.
Error: personaly Suggestion: personally

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl