SBPRA Announces the Release of Its Newest Title, "Most Common Mistakes by Non-Native Speakers of English"

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 07/25/2014 - 07:01

(PRWEB) July 25, 2014

This educational guide shows the way, while pointing out the "Most Common Mistakes by Non-Native Speakers of English: How Not to Be Conspicuous As a Foreigner Because of One's Bad English".

The book covers common English language issues for business people as well as students and others. The author has found that non-native speakers tend to repeat the same mistakes, and that these frequent errors also tend to appear in conversation, business correspondence, and emails.

The material covered is a reworked compilation of the “Polishing Up English” newsletters that the author has been sending for over six years to employees whose native language is not English. To put one’s best foot forward, learn from the 'Most Common Mistakes.'

About the Author:

Sergiy Zatsarynnyy of Ukraine is a technical writer for multinational companies from different parts of the world. He holds a Bachelor of Cultural Studies (humanities) from the University of Kiev-Mohyla Academy and a Master of Arts in English studies from the University of Leipzig (Germany). For 10 years, he has been interacting in English with people from Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Holland, Hungary, India, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United States. This is his first book.

Book Details:

Genre: Foreign Language Study/English As a Second Language

Author: Sergiy Zatsarynnyy

Format: Paperback, 106 pages

Pub date: July 2014

"Most Common Mistakes by Non-Native Speakers of English: How Not to Be Conspicuous As a Foreigner Because of One's Bad English" (ISBN: 978-1-62857-725-9) is now available for $11 and can be ordered through the publisher’s website:

http://sbprabooks.com/SergiyZatsarynnyy, Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email bookorder(at)aeg-online-store(dot)com

Further Information:

Ellen Green, Press Manager, Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency, 703-899-8128,

pressmanager(at)sbpra(dot)net

Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co, LLC