THE ADVCANCE OF TECHNOLOGY

THE ADVCANCE OF TECHNOLOGY

Advanced technology means that most school children should be familiar with computers and internet, which can be used for teaching a wide variety of subjects instead of using the books. But can they, and should they replace books? I strongly believe that books are the most vital elements in our lives.

To begin with, books were used by many students long time ago but as the computers were introduced to our world, the computers were seen to be more powerful. Books contain more reliable information as they are written by sage and well-known writers while internet may contain information which is usually fallacious.

Moreover, books could be carried away in any place you want, they are portable .so you are not forced to sit in just one place. Furthermore, books provided limited information on the topic you need to know about so that you would not find it incompatible.

On the other hand, computers may provide you with a faster access for information and reduce the time lost for surfing on internet, although books give you an admirable feeling when you turn its pages.

All In all, the books are the best means of communication and providing new information.

On the other hand = 'however'. On the other hand doesn't mean 'on another hand'