Man and nature

Man and nature

For millions of years, nature has been operating the same way. Lives are protected and reformed by the law of nature. No species dare challenged the power of nature until the appearance of human.

“Mother nature ”---this is how we call her. When we are thirsty, she gives us water. When we are hungry, she provides us food. We build our shelters with bricks. We run our machines with oil. We obtain all the necessities from nature. We are living in the realm of nature. Mankind cannot live without nature physically and mentally, but without us mother nature may be better.

“win against nature” how silly it is to say so, but that is exactly what we have been doing. We use our technology to change our environment. Tall buildings stand up where trees were cut down. Lands are deserted. Rivers dried up. Black smoke covers the blue sky. Nature are not balanced any more, maybe forever. If the whole system is an equation, human should be the mistake.

In the second paragraph, your repeatation of what nature has given us is very powful, and the comparison of our nature now and before.
your ending is a little harsh without a reasonable conclusion.