ERA Business School organised convocation for maiden Mini MBA for teenagers
Recent News Videos

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 07/14/2014 - 02:01

Era Business School (EBS), India’s Fastest Growing B School in the country awarded certificates to the school children who successfully completed world’s first Mini MBA program by any management institution in a convocation ceremony at their Dwarka Campus recently. Altogether 38 students were presented Mini MBA Certificate during the ceremony.

Mini MBA program was the maiden educational initiative taken by any B-School in the country or elsewhere in the world and was an endeavor to bring the important nuances of MBA to the budding leaders at the school level. In proper convocation gowns and hoods, the young leaders were having a memorable session. Dr. Sudhanshu Bhushan, Vice Chancellor, Shri Venkateshwara University was the chief guest at the Ceremony.

The convocation ceremony was started with a Saraswati Vandana and traditional lighting-up of lamp by the dignitaries present on the Dias followed by a brief report read by the Program Convener.

The Mini MBA certificates were conferred by the Chief Guest, Dr. Sudhanshu Bhushan. He motivated the young leaders during his speech and encourages pursuing their dreams with tenacity, keeping ethics in mind.

The event concluded with a prize distribution ceremony by Dr. Sanjiv Marwah, Director of Era Business School in which the young minds showcased their talents with brain, brawn and skills. Of the four teams namely Incubus, Platoons, Krptonotes and Team Rockers, ‘Krptonotes’ emerged as winners. Dr. Sanjiv Marwah in his closing remarks restated that while professional skills can be mastered, ‘common sense’ and ‘social graces’ have to be imbibed and interred.

The convocation ceremony was attended by a galaxy of scholars, members of the governing body and academic council, graduating students and parents of the students. The convocation ceremony closed with an emotional note as the Registrar, Dr. Ajay Mehta, administered the “Oath of MBA” which the budding managers took with solemness and sincerity.

Article references
www.indiainfoline.com