Executive MBA Council Reports Five-Year Trends from Annual Membership Program Survey

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 15:40

ORANGE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Responding to changing industry dynamics and student expectations, more Executive MBA (EMBA) programs are using digital materials. The percentage of course materials that programs deliver electronically has tripled since 2010, the first year data on electronic delivery was gathered, according to results of the 2013 Membership Program Survey of the Executive MBA Council.

“Many EMBA students travel during the program, and delivering course materials electronically lightens the load for them,” said Michael Desiderio, executive director of the EMBA Council. “As one application of technology, electronic materials offer all time-strapped EMBA students convenient access to course materials. EMBA programs will continue to explore ways that technology can enhance the student experience.”

The EMBA Council sponsors its Membership Program Survey each year to help track industry developments. The survey offers a comprehensive overview of worldwide member programs. In 2013, 314 member programs – or 96 percent – participated in the survey.

Program structure and delivery

Program costs and tuition reimbursement

About our students

About the Executive MBA Council
The EMBA Council provides a place for programs to share best practices and gathers industry data. Currently the council includes more than 200 educational institutions that administer 300 plus EMBA Programs worldwide. For additional information, visit www.embac.org. To learn more about the EMBA experience, visit www.executivemba.org.

Article references
finance.yahoo.com