Minnesota Bankers Association Endorses Ncontracts

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 05/28/2013 - 09:01

Eden Prairie, Minnesota (PRWEB) May 28, 2013

The Minnesota Bankers Association (MBA), and its for-profit subsidiary, MBA Insurance & Services, Inc., has endorsed Ncontracts (http://www.ncontracts.com), the leading provider of vendor management and contract management services in the United States, as the Association’s choice for vendor and contract management services.

Far more than software, Ncontracts is a web-based contract and vendor management solution that allows banks to monitor and assess FDIC vendor risk ratings that enables them to respond quickly and confidently to regulator inquiries and audit demands of examiners. Ncontracts combines full service implementation with a professional contract management application that provides financial institutions with the ability to have insightful summaries of their contracts, alert notifications, and robust compliance tools and services. Together, these features allow banks to reduce expenses, enhance profitability, and improve internal efficiencies. Ncontracts is the ONLY solution to feature a two-tiered paralegal document review and implementation for maximum integrity and data accuracy.

“Vendor and contract management are important to our banks and is a focus area for the banking regulators, so we are pleased to partner with Ncontracts, which provides banks a high quality, cost-effective solution,” said Joe Witt, president/CEO of the Minnesota Bankers Association. “After thoroughly evaluating this solution, our team has concluded that Ncontracts is exactly what our banks need,” he said.

“When a respected and trusted organization like the Minnesota Bankers Association endorses a solution, it provides immediate substantiation that our solution provides tangible benefits. We are excited to work with the Minnesota Bankers Association to provide vendor and contract management services to their member banks,” said Michael Berman, CEO of Ncontracts.

About Minnesota Bankers Association

The MBA is the largest trade group representing the Minnesota banking industry. The MBA’s membership includes about 95% of the banks chartered in Minnesota, plus another 30 institutions headquartered outside Minnesota. That strong membership base allows the MBA to provide a wide range of high quality products and services, including legal and compliance support, education programming, group insurance products, public and media relations support and state and federal government relations advocacy. In everything it does, the MBA is The Champion for Minnesota Bankers.

About Ncontracts

Ncontracts® is the leading provider of vendor and contract management services in the United States. Ncontracts combines full service implementation services with a professional contract management application that provides clients with the ability to have insightful summaries of their contracts, alert notifications, and robust compliance services. Together, these features allow clients to reduce expenses, enhance profitability, and improve internal efficiencies. For more information, visit http://www.ncontracts.com or call 888-370-5552.

Article references
www.prweb.com