The following appeared as part of an article in a Dillton newspaper In an effort to bring new jobs to Dillton and stimulate the city s flagging economy Dillton s city council voted last year to lower the city s corporate tax rate by 15 percent at the same

The following appeared as part of an article in a Dillton newspaper.
"In an effort to bring new jobs to Dillton and stimulate the city's flagging economy, Dillton's city council voted last year to lower the city's corporate tax rate by 15 percent; at the same time, the city began offering generous relocation grants to any company that would move to Dillton. Since these changes went into effect, two new factories have opened in Dillton. Although the two factories employ more than 1,000 people, the unemployment rate in Dillton remains unchanged. The only clear explanation for this is that the new factories are staffed with out-of-town workers rather than Dillton residents."

The author of this passage argue that the clarified reasons for the maintained unemployee rate even though the Dilton's city countil make an effort to increase it is because of the the newly hired employee come from the out-of-town, not the local workers. The assertion seem enough for his conclusion, the author failed to substantiate the correlation between the evidence he mentioned as supports and the conclusion. In this essay, I will discuss on both advantages and disadvantages regarding on the issue of the unemployed local residents in Dilton's city including the assumption what the author furtherly assumes.
Admittedly, the

However, it can hardly be the only explanation
lower the city's corporate tax rate 15 percent.
offering relocation grants
unemployment rate