The following appeared as a recommendation by a committee planning a ten-year budget for the city of Calatrava."The birthrate in our city is declining: in fact, last year's birthrate was only one-half that of five years ago. Thus the number of students en

The following appeared as a recommendation by a committee planning a ten-year budget for the city of Calatrava.

"The birthrate in our city is declining: in fact, last year's birthrate was only one-half that of five years ago. Thus the number of students enrolled in our public schools will soon decrease dramatically, and we can safely reduce the funds budgeted for education during the next decade. At the same time, we can reduce funding for athletic playing fields and other recreational facilities. As a result, we will have sufficient money to fund city facilities and programs used primarily by adults, since we can expect the adult population of the city to increase."

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

According to recommendation high authority wont's to increase the fund for adult's at the cost of education. Writer predicts that in near future number of student enrolling in school will be less as compared to adult's in the city. There are various aspects that must be taken under consideration before taking a decision which is going to last for ten years.

According to statistic data birthrate in the city of Calatyava had a declining graph as compared to last five years. Question is who provided this information? Also there is a possibility that whihle conducting surway many of the families of newborn baby might be out of town. Due to which writer predict that number of enrollment of student will fall down up to great extent. What if student from other city joined school in Calatrava city. It is completly illogical to think that students enrollment in scholl will decline.

Secondly writer of the argument wants to reduce the fund which is now a day utilised after sport activity. Thin about a athlet want to be a best swimmer in the world but he is not having a facility on his own town where he is living. In this way city might pay a huge prise by loosing a good sportman just because of not getting support from city. Also writer wants to use this money after crating facilities for adults. What facility do an adult need? Does they need a high quality groung for spending their time? Small aount of fund would be sufficient to crate a club where adult can get together and spend time.

Now who is the one who gave this recomendation? Surely he would be adult who is looking forbanifit of adult while completly overlooking the main situation which will arrive in future. So before taking any long term dicision it is necessary that think about the future generation. Think about thier education rather than thinking about thos who will play a minimum role in future.

At last student are the future of city not adults. So it is better to not to reduce any budget from educatin and sport activity for making facility for adult who are just going pass thier old age doing not more produtive then student.

Sentence: Thin about a athlet want to be a best swimmer in the world but he is not having a facility on his own town where he is living.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: In this way city might pay a huge prise by loosing a good sportman just because of not getting support from city.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not

Sentence: Also there is a possibility that whihle conducting surway many of the families of newborn baby might be out of town.
Error: whihle Suggestion: while
Error: surway Suggestion: subway

Sentence: It is completly illogical to think that students enrollment in scholl will decline.
Error: scholl Suggestion: school
Error: completly Suggestion: completely

Sentence: Secondly writer of the argument wants to reduce the fund which is now a day utilised after sport activity.
Error: utilised Suggestion: utilized

Error: athlet Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: prise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sportman Suggestion: sportsman

Sentence: Does they need a high quality groung for spending their time?
Error: groung Suggestion: ground

Sentence: Small aount of fund would be sufficient to crate a club where adult can get together and spend time.
Error: aount Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Now who is the one who gave this recomendation?
Error: recomendation Suggestion: recommendation

Sentence: Surely he would be adult who is looking forbanifit of adult while completly overlooking the main situation which will arrive in future.
Error: completly Suggestion: completely
Error: forbanifit Suggestion: fortnight

Sentence: So before taking any long term dicision it is necessary that think about the future generation.
Error: dicision Suggestion: division

Sentence: Think about thier education rather than thinking about thos who will play a minimum role in future.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So it is better to not to reduce any budget from educatin and sport activity for making facility for adult who are just going pass thier old age doing not more produtive then student.
Error: educatin Suggestion: education
Error: produtive Suggestion: productive

----------------
argument 1 -- not exactly. Only this is correct: student from other city may join school in Calatrava city.

argument 2 -- not OK. Adults may use those athletic playing fields and other recreational facilities too.

argument 3 -- not OK. Is the money reduced for students enough for city facilities and programs used primarily by adults?
----------------