"An ailing patient should have easy access to his/her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access, the ailing patient may better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical condition." - Write

"An ailing patient should have easy access to his/her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access, the ailing patient may better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical condition." - Write AN ISSUE ESSAY

Doctors do their best to treat any patient as it is their duty. It is not in the patient abilities to decide if a doctor has the aptitude to take care of his medical condition. Besides any other patients may not want to have a stranger look into their medical conditions; and as of the doctor will not want to be scan in such a suspicious way.

Firstly, being a doctor requires a ardous seven years of study, four years to complete a Bachelor and another 3 to finish a Doctorat; get a lot of practices and to obtain a licence, different in each States, to exercess this profession. How can a patient with or without medicine background have the knowledge and judgement required to determine if a doctor is up to the task?

Secondly, it is a violation of privacy to disclose a patient medical history. Already not even doctors can't even in some cases release informations about a patient to their family or friends. But even besides the lawful side of that issue, any patient having the similar disease will probably rebuke any request from other patients to look into their medical conditions.

Finally, it is comprehensive that a future employer look into your working background before hiring you; however for a patient to be given the sanction to look into his/her doctor's record seems really unplausible. The doctor background would be anyway protected by his own employer whom would not want such suspicions coming from the patient they promesse to nurse.

To conclude, patients are patients; they don't have the aptitude to determine if the doctor who's treating them is reliable. Such a duty belong to the director of the hospital, medical office or doctor's association but in any case not to a patient.

Sentence: Firstly, being a doctor requires a ardous seven years of study, four years to complete a Bachelor and another 3 to finish a Doctorat; get a lot of practices and to obtain a licence, different in each States, to exercess this profession.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and States

Sentence: Such a duty belong to the director of the hospital, medical office or doctor's association but in any case not to a patient.
Description: The fragment duty belong to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace belong with verb, past participle

Error: ardous Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: exercess Suggestion: express

Sentence: The doctor background would be anyway protected by his own employer whom would not want such suspicions coming from the patient they promesse to nurse.
Error: promesse Suggestion: process ?