"All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary."

Instead of hiring outside consultants, at expensive costs, in order to improve the company operations, the management should better consider their own experience and exposed to the practice of the business employees suggestions. However outside consultants profession is the ability to solve complex issues within companies in various industries and to come up with bright ideas.

So on one hand, it is irrevelant for a company to involve an outside consultant while a senior employee, or a team of them, could dedicate part of their time to fulfill the task. For example, an outside consultant would have to be emerge in the specific field of the company before being proficient and draw solutions. This time would be better of used by already exposed employee.

Besides, outside consultants required extravagent wages due to their qualifications and abilities to resolve complex issues. But is that investiment worth on the long run?

On the other hand, an outside consultant profession is to resolve difficult problems in a relatively fair amount of time. Whereas the company might have experience employees who will be struggling to come up with a cogent idea. It doesn't mean that because the employees are experienced that they will be at the level of intervene on complex issues.

I think that the idea of the author can be sustain with good arguments but also reverse by good arguments in favor of a consultant. To conclude, employing a outside consultant can be a good idea if the investisment is worth on the long term. It all depends on each company agenda.

Sentence: It doesn't mean that because the employees are experienced that they will be at the level of intervene on complex issues.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and intervene

Sentence: So on one hand, it is irrevelant for a company to involve an outside consultant while a senior employee, or a team of them, could dedicate part of their time to fulfill the task.
Error: irrevelant Suggestion: irrelevant

Sentence: Besides, outside consultants required extravagent wages due to their qualifications and abilities to resolve complex issues.
Error: extravagent Suggestion: extravagant

Sentence: But is that investiment worth on the long run?
Error: investiment Suggestion: investment

Sentence: To conclude, employing a outside consultant can be a good idea if the investisment is worth on the long term.
Error: investisment Suggestion: investment

350 words are the minimum.