In any field of endeavor it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

By reviewing the past history of humans' life, it will be revealed that they have shown significant performance which has led to make some "impossible" situations to "possible" ones; moreover, human races has been always trying to use the previous experiences of their ancestors to achive progresses in "some" field of endeavor; in fact, the humanity has a kind of limitation in these experiences; hence, just can use of "some" of them not "all".

In the statement has been mentioned that it is "impossible" for the mankind gain improvement in "any field" of endeavor which is in a contradict with some fields of study; for instance, the areospace technology and knowledge almost a new technology which might have an age around fifty years. Before the first journey of human to the moon, there were not any previous achivement in this field and, even this technology would never come to the mind of our ancestors; but after that NASA could land its first spacecraft on the moon, the new science of areospace was established. Or as another example, the discovery of relativity ratio by Einestain almost sixty years ago, it was the first time that the knowledge of nuclear power was founded which before that period, a little number of people, just a few scientists including Einstain were involved in this field. In fact, in some fields of study that are known as contemporary sciences such as areospace and nuclear power, there is no previous achivement.

In addition, in the statement has been mentioned that in "all field" of endeavor, it is impossible that reach to achivement; however, as it was mentioned in the previous paragraph, just in few fields such as aerospace, nuclear power and Nano cannot use of previous achivements. On the contrary, there is a positive side that human could use of it such as airplains, trains, cars and etc. Wright's brothers were constructed the first type of plains which has no motor but, they could fly with it. After passing times, this invention was improved and progressed, but the fundamentals and basic rules are the same. This improvement has flourished as far as we perceive a vast type of plains; Airbusses, Jests, Booings and etc. are such these examples. In the case of trains, we also can see such this enhancement; improving from a simple steam train to a high speed and sophisticated train. Hence, humanity has been able to use of same achivements by previous people as an instructor and director.

As a summary, the humanity has shown that is capable to change "impossible" parts of the life to "possible" facets while there is no previous experience about it; on the other hand, he/she could utilize previous experience to progress some field of study.

Sentence: moreover, human races has been always trying to use the previous experiences of their ancestors to achive progresses in 'some' field of endeavor; in fact, the humanity has a kind of limitation in these experiences; hence, just can use of 'some' of them not 'all'.
Error: achive Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: Before the first journey of human to the moon, there were not any previous achivement in this field and, even this technology would never come to the mind of our ancestors; but after that NASA could land its first spacecraft on the moon, the new science of areospace was established.
Error: areospace Suggestion: aerospace
Error: achivement Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: In fact, in some fields of study that are known as contemporary sciences such as areospace and nuclear power, there is no previous achivement.
Error: areospace Suggestion: aerospace

Sentence: In addition, in the statement has been mentioned that in 'all field' of endeavor, it is impossible that reach to achivement; however, as it was mentioned in the previous paragraph, just in few fields such as aerospace, nuclear power and Nano cannot use of previous achivements.
Error: achivements Suggestion: achievements

Sentence: On the contrary, there is a positive side that human could use of it such as airplains, trains, cars and etc. Wright's brothers were constructed the first type of plains which has no motor but, they could fly with it.
Error: airplains Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, humanity has been able to use of same achivements by previous people as an instructor and director.

You used a lot of semicolons in the passage. Are you sure they are used properly?