Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at

Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at least some of the year, for the ice to cover the sea separating the islands, allowing the deer to travel over it. Unfortunately, according to reports from local hunters, the deer populations are declining. Since these reports coincide with recent global warming trends that have caused the sea ice to melt, we can conclude that the purported decline in deer populations is the result of the deer's being unable to follow their age-old migration patterns across the frozen sea.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

It might seem logical, at first glance, to agree with the conclusion that declining in population of arctic deer is the consequence of inability to follow their age-old migration patterns across the frozen sea. The author assumes that the main reason of this is global warming trends. However, made conclusion is merely based on unfounded assumption and dubious evidence. In order to fully evaluate this argument, we need to have a siggnificant amount of additional evidence. The argument could end up being much weaker than it seems , or, oppositely, it might actually be quite impartial. In order ...

Sentence: In order to make that determination, we need need to know more then analyze we learn.
Description: The fragment need need contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: In order to fully evaluate this argument, we need to have a siggnificant amount of additional evidence.
Error: siggnificant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: To summurize, we need to have more evidence in order to get a more complete understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the article.
Error: summurize Suggestion: summarize

---------------------