"The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagr

"The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition."
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

It is suggested that leadership qualities can be achieved through co-operation among people rather than competition. So a young people must be taught how to co-operate with others, rather than competing with others. I partially agree with this statement.

To become a leader, a sense of co-operation is necessary for a person. Leaders are supposed to lead a team. If he/she does not co-operate with his/her colleagues, either juniors or seniors, and works according to his/her own wish, then it may be harmful for the team because personal benefits are given more importance. Hence, nobody is a leader in the such team.

Co-operation among colleagues can result in good relations among them, which can bring mutual understanding in the team. A team member will give more importance to the team benifits rather then personal benifits. So, as a whole, everyone is trying to be a leader by making sacrifices of their personal benifits for team benifits.

On the other hand, competitiveness is also equally neccesary for a team. If there is no competition among colleagues, nobody will bother to take initiatives which require extra efforts, because those efforts won't be rewarded. On the contrary, if there is a competitive environment, everyone will try to work more efficiently and innovative ideas can come up. The person with innovative ideas would then be rewarded due to the benifits of those ideas to the team. Hence, competitiveness is an important element.

In conclusion, Co-operation and competitiveness are more or less equally important for leading government, industry or other fields in order to achieve success.

Sentence: The person with innovative ideas would then be rewarded due to the benifits of those ideas to the team.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits