The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government,industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government,
industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position

The very definition of leaders, are the one who leads a team and carry them forward towards a common goal. Thus sense of cooperation is of prime quality which must be present in any leader. By instilling a sense of coperation, rather than competition in early stages of a young people, will enable them understand the bigger picture of leadership. Unless and until this very quality comes from within, leaders will always have a sense of competition and will defy the very purpose. Hence it would be appropriate for seminary to instill such a value at a younger age, because then, young people are ma...

Sentence: By instilling a sense of coperation, rather than competition in early stages of a young people, will enable them understand the bigger picture of leadership.
Error: coperation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This basicaly requires cooperation between its people, and as the saying goes '
Error: basicaly Suggestion: basically

Sentence: Members always look upto their leaders.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

Sentence: Such is when, the role of leaders become of prime importance, he must ensure that such a competion always has cooperation at its roots and should set examples so that a balance is there.
Error: competion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They believed in the power of indivoduals when they unite for a common cause.
Error: indivoduals Suggestion: individuals

Sentence: This however would not have happened if their leader would have been of divisive nature, by divisive i mean worst form of competion.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre