The best way to teach—whether as an educator, employer, or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

The statement made by author is certainly true. It is surely the best way to teach by accounting the positive as well as negative actions of the students, employees and children by their employers, teachers, and parents. It will help them to become more regimented and resolute. It will act as a boost for the further excellence in their respective field.

To encourage any student, employee or child for augmented performance there positive actions must be praised. But it doesn’t oblige the fact that their negative actions have to be ignored. If a student is quite good in academics but is involved in occasional vandalism of school properties, than he must be chastised for these actions. If he is not prohibited for his actions then this habit might take much devastating form by spoiling his academic performance. Similarly if an employee of a company is delivering good outcomes for his company but is a habitual latecomer then he should be accounted for this misconduct. Allowing him to come late owing to his good performance in generating profits for the company may set indiscipline in the organization because other employees may also take it granted to come late to the office. It is thus very important to take care of negative actions of the students and employees.

If the teachers, employers or parents only keep on praising the positive actions of their students, employees or children while ignoring the negative actions then it may turn them complacent. It may leave them with a sense of superiority and thus complacency. They must be censured for their wrong actions to keep them on the ground. This will coerce them to improve more in their performance. If a student is regularly praised by his teachers and parents then and is never being criticized for his wrong actions then it might quench his hunger for further improvement in his academic performance. He will feel like best among others and thus take it granted that he will continue to excel even if he continue with his wrong actions. Thus it is necessary to make them realize about their wrongs and rights.

To develop discipline in the students or employees there should be some fear inside them for their employers and teachers. Without this fear they will not take their respective jobs seriously. To develop this fear they must be chided occasionally for their wrong deeds. This will ensure a feeling inside them that whenever they do something wrong there is someone who will punish them and thus they will be more careful and serious towards their job.

The author is very much true in his statement that the best way to teach a student or an employee or a child is by taking their positive as well as negative actions jointly. They must be punished for their wrong actions as well as praised for their positive deeds. It they are not being accounted for their wrong actions then it makes them undisciplined, arrogant and complacent. To derive best out of them they must be realized about their wrongs.

Sentence: He will feel like best among others and thus take it granted that he will continue to excel even if he continue with his wrong actions.
Description: The fragment he continue with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace continue with verb, past tense

Sentence: It they are not being accounted for their wrong actions then it makes them undisciplined, arrogant and complacent.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to It and they