Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a

Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.

Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

I believe that imagination is a more valuable asset to the experience because the innovation comes with the imagination but it is not evident to support this assertion with the reason that " People

who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes"

Einstein who did receive a noble prize on his invention is an example of a scientist whose imagination was a more valable asset than experience.Through out his life time he has been onto many

things which are the outcomes only because of his unrestricted imagination while his experience with the subject did not restrict him to think out of the box.

On the other hand many social welfare activities implemented by the leaders are the outcomes of their social experiences. Though imagination in this situation is important the ideas are hindered

by their past experiences about the ways of acceptance in the public and many other things.

In conclusion it is evident that from the above examples that not all in the cases the imagination is superior to experience and vice versa.

Sentence: Einstein who did receive a noble prize on his invention is an example of a scientist whose imagination was a more valable asset than experience.Through out his life time he has been onto many
Error: valable Suggestion: valuable