Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.
Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

“hero” is a concept that can be interpreted in diffrent ways. In one meaning, it is known as a famous person for every one who might be legendary or real; in another meaning, it can be mentioned to someone who tries in a particular way and has an excellent effect on it and, most of time is accompanied by sacrifying action. Hence, the hero can not be condensed just as a person who can be seem in media; in fact, your parent are even a usual person can be counted as a hero.

Most of us might merely accept some actors and actresses, players and etc. as heros who are chiefly presented in media but, is it fair enough that just think in this way? You might hear about someone who has made himself/herself into death who wanted to survive someone else from sinking into the sea. Do you think that he/she is desirable to be known as hero while no media would show him/her? Or in another example, your parents are heros who have dedicated all of their life to nurture you and make any thing available for you. We might never think in such this way but it is a fact that our parents are heros while they are not never shown in media. Hence, we can still find such heros who are living in our society while they might never present in the media.

In the other hand, we see all days a lot of famous persons in media who might be disapear after a while. You may have heard that a vast number of actors have reduced their activity and focused on their personal life. In fact, this is their own decision that have made their appearance in media to be diminished and media has no direct impact. Or you might notice that most of football players has been addicted and had to leave their professional activity. All these factors such as reducing professional activity and some personal problems have significant impact in diminishing heros form media. In fact, it would not be fair enough to just blame the media for this reason and numerous type of reasons must be taken into account.

As a conclusion, the concept of hero is more expanded that we think; you may have noticed that nowadays all actors, players and athlets are known as heros but, you may have not remarked that your parents also might be hero; moreover, it would not be fair that just blame the media for diminishing the role of heros and a lot of factors must be taken into account.

Sentence: hero is a concept that can be interpreted in diffrent ways.
Error: diffrent Suggestion: different

Sentence: In one meaning, it is known as a famous person for every one who might be legendary or real; in another meaning, it can be mentioned to someone who tries in a particular way and has an excellent effect on it and, most of time is accompanied by sacrifying action.
Error: sacrifying Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the other hand, we see all days a lot of famous persons in media who might be disapear after a while.
Error: disapear Suggestion: disappear

Sentence: As a conclusion, the concept of hero is more expanded that we think; you may have noticed that nowadays all actors, players and athlets are known as heros but, you may have not remarked that your parents also might be hero; moreover, it would not be fair that just blame the media for diminishing the role of heros and a lot of factors must be taken into account.
Error: athlets Suggestion: No alternate word