Claim: Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system.Reason: Laws cannot change what is in people's hearts or minds.

Claim: Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system.
Reason: Laws cannot change what is in people's hearts or minds.

It is a very controversial issue whether the majority of problems of modern society can be solved by laws and legal system or not. There are many arguments supporting this issue those for and those against running certain laws for modern societies. These days, thanks to development technology, people can reap the benefits of different kinds of inventions which provide opportunity for some persons to abuse from specific technologies.

Although modern societies try to make a world a better place for live, they bring new problems for their users that cannot be solved easily through laws. For instance, some people who have psychological problems use internet and abuse from children by being a member of social sites. They try to tempt the adults and children in order to gain their own sake by using internet as an advanced technology of modern societies. Laws cannot make contribution to find these kinds of people at the virtue world and even they can find these persons, they would not be able to change these kinds of person’s minds because they are addicted by Internet and the legal system cannot limit them.

In addition, some people who try to access to information of other people by using internet and break their privacy cannot be limited by the legal system because accessibility of internet tempt them to repeat their illegal work without thinking to its consequences. These kinds of problems of modern society that have close relationship with advent of technologies cannot be tackled immediately by laws and legal system and need certain cultural infrastructures. Introducing the new technologies at the modern society is a common phenomenon which needs to prepare people’s minds as regards using them in a straight way. If people do not have enough information about using technologies in a modern society, they make several problems that cannot be controlled by creating rights.

On the other hand, it cannot be overlooked that laws play vital role to make security and one of the main features of modern societies is implementing security. Therefore, the most proportion of problems of modern society can be solved by the legal system because this system makes an effort to increase the level of satisfaction of its users and decrease the level of crimes. For instance, by defining code securities for internet users and introducing the security systems like firewalls and enforce people to obey certain obligations, the laws try to control the level of illegal performances and adopt the best solution to tackle the dangerous problems. Although in some case, these laws would not be able to change people’s minds, they would be able to predict their machinations and control them easily.

In conclusion, although there are certain problems in modern societies due to improving technologies which cannot be tackled by running laws, the legal system can define specific laws to control the level of crimes and limit people who try to abuse from advanced technologies. Laws play significant role to change people’s observation to the disadvantage of doing certain crimes.

Sentence: In addition, some people who try to access to information of other people by using internet and break their privacy cannot be limited by the legal system because accessibility of internet tempt them to repeat their illegal work without thinking to its consequences.
Description: The fragment internet tempt them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tempt with verb, past tense

The arguments are not strong enough.