Claim When planning courses educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students Reason Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.
Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

There is nothing more beautiful than the sight of an inquisitive young mind. Such a mind, is engrossed in such an academic pursuit that education no longer becomes a burden but a passion. Course planning which take into account suggestions from students are bound to result in effective curricula.

Interest is the main motivation to education. If education to a student is merely an exercise of burden then such education would make no lasting impact on the life of the student. However, an education that catches the interest of a student becomes not just an education where it is the duty of the teacher to input knowledge to the student, but the student makes his responsibility to see that he is well learned. Education becomes a hobby for the student. The only way to achieve this is to utilizes curricula which instigate such interest in students. However, knowledge of such interest inspiring techniques can only come from student inputs. Student may suggest a game/sport approach to learning. Educators may incorporate academic materials with video games to gain student attention. Course materials may be organized into puzzles which may attract student attention. Students may also suggest their liking for stories and movies. Educators could relate course material through story telling (like interesting history behind a concept) or through documentaries. Also students may also mention procedures which they find difficult to cope with – perhaps too many assignments. Educators in this way are able to have a feedback on their teaching style and objectively judge what means to better their curricula.

However, the downside to taking student input is that sometimes student suggestions may be borne out of laziness. Elementary and high school students in particular are usually not bothered with the quality of education they receive and are may want academic courses which are not effective. Such suggestions do not have to be taken by educators but these sugestions help notify educators of the need to find ways of gaining student attention. Also, since humans vary, the suggestion of various students may be conflicting and adopting all student contribution may prove impossible for educators to accomplish.

Sentence: The only way to achieve this is to utilizes curricula which instigate such interest in students.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and utilizes

Sentence: Educators in this way are able to have a feedback on their teaching style and objectively judge what means to better their curricula.
Description: The word better is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to better

Sentence: Such suggestions do not have to be taken by educators but these sugestions help notify educators of the need to find ways of gaining student attention.
Error: sugestions Suggestion: suggestions

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Be sensitive to use 'However'. There are a lot.