The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.

An effective leader plays an important role for the growth and overall development of a nation. To measure the effectiveness of leader there are several factors to be considered like country's economical and technological growth, well utilization of resources and manpower, its trades and buisness strategies and most important is well-being of that country's citizens.

Let us start with the responsibilities of an effective leader. A leader is responsible for technical and economic growth, welfare of the country's denizens, progress of each and every individuals, educational and buisness growth, flourishment and art and culture and many more. If a leader is able to fulfill all these responsibilities, he can be said as an effective leader.

According to the claim, to measure the effectiveness of a leader, the measure of well being of country's citizens is the best aspect. We cannot deny the fact that the prosperity and growth of the common man is highly correlated to the leader's effectiveness. In a democratic nation 'people have rights to select their leaders and they have freedom to express their views and opinions' and leader should consider all the facts and opinions in order to decide the strategies. So the overall outcome of all these can be measured by its people social and economic status, their living standards like availability of healthy food, the measures of their health and percentage of education.

One can held the opinion that if we examine the overall economic growth, we can judge the effectiveness of the leaders. But it is not true in all the aspects. It may be possible that a country is financially strong and economical growth is more but at the cost of neglecting social growth, neglecting people needs and demands and hindering the growth of culture. For an example to achieve the security aspects and to advance its military power, a leader has decided to give more emphasize on weapons and other explosives manufacturing, but it can be harmful for the health of public and workers.

So a leader should follow a balanced approach for the balance growth of all the fields without ignoring the cultural growth. We can say that by judging the well being of country's denizens, their living, health and education standards, at some extent we can examine and decides the effectiveness of a leader but this is not a complete measure.

Sentence: One can held the opinion that if we examine the overall economic growth, we can judge the effectiveness of the leaders.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and held

Sentence: To measure the effectiveness of leader there are several factors to be considered like country's economical and technological growth, well utilization of resources and manpower, its trades and buisness strategies and most important is well-being of that country's citizens.
Error: buisness Suggestion: business

Sentence: A leader is responsible for technical and economic growth, welfare of the country's denizens, progress of each and every individuals, educational and buisness growth, flourishment and art and culture and many more.
Error: buisness Suggestion: business