The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involv

The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette.

"On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involving mopeds and pedestrians, the town council of Balmer Island should limit the number of mopeds rented by the island's moped rental companies from 50 per day to 25 per day during the summer season. By limiting the number of rentals, the town council will attain the 50 percent annual reduction in moped accidents that was achieved last year on the neighboring island of Seaville, when Seaville's town council enforced similar limits on moped rentals."

Author recommends to limit the number of rental mopeds, because author thinks that this measure will be effective in reducing accidents in the Balmer Island. But, in order to validate the argument, author must answer some crucial questions regarding population-traffic relation and comparison of Balmer Island with Seaville Island.

First of fall, author's premise that the increase of population needs to be compensated with limitation on number of rental mopeds, is based on assumption that increase in population implies increased traffic. But question arises , "is this increased population ...

Sentence: Another question which is needed to answered is, 'Are mopeds significant cause for accidents in Balmer Islands?
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and answered

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre