The following is a memorandum from the business manager of WLSS television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the s

The following is a memorandum from the business manager of WLSS television station.

"Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned with the station's coverage of weather and local news. In addition, several local businesses that used to run advertisements during our late-night news program have just cancelled their advertising contracts with us. Therefore, in order to attract more viewers to our news programs and to avoid losing any further advertising revenues, we should expand the coverage of weather and local news on all our news programs."

The argument is about the television station which decides whether to increase the time distribution of the weather and local news program as before in order to attract more viewers. The business manager of the station proposes some reasons for his assertion to change. The reasons he present seem convincing at the first glance, but I find it quite specious in several grounds after a deeply deliberation.

To begin with, the manager claims that the television station have received lots complaints from viewers about the coverage of their new distribution of national news. However, the manager...

Sentence: The reasons he present seem convincing at the first glance, but I find it quite specious in several grounds after a deeply deliberation.
Description: The fragment a deeply deliberation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deeply with adjective

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre