The following is a recommendation from the personnel director to the president of Acme Publishing Company."Many other companies have recently stated that having their employees take the Easy Read Speed-Reading Course has greatly improved productivity. One

The following is a recommendation from the personnel director to the president of Acme Publishing Company.
"Many other companies have recently stated that having their employees take the Easy Read Speed-Reading Course has greatly improved productivity. One graduate of the course was able to read a 500-page report in only two hours; another graduate rose from an assistant manager to vice president of the company in under a year. Obviously, the faster you can read, the more information you can absorb in a single workday. Moreover, Easy Read would cost Acme only $500 per employee—a small price to pay when you consider the benefits. Included in this fee is a three-week seminar in Spruce City and a lifelong subscription to the Easy Read newsletter. Clearly, Acme would benefit greatly by requiring all of our employees to take the Easy Read course."
Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The personnel director recommends to president, the "Easy Read" course to all of the employees in Acme Publishing company. He does so, on the premise that the course will render the same benefits as experienced a graduate and an employee. Additionally, the director assumes that the cheap cost, additional benefits and speed reading advantage will drive most of the employees to join the course. However, the argument lacks a lot of evidence, which need to be established, in order to effectively evaluate the credibility of the argument.

First of all, the argument mentions the ...

Sentence: Other factors that contributed to the promotion of this employee, must be analysed thoroughly and compared with effects of speed reading course.
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed