Government should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition .

we usually see that government has started many scholarship program for those student who can't pay fee and as well as get good marks . but here the issue topic is college and university education should be free for all students , fully financed by the government . i don't agree this statement. scholarship should get only those intelligent and industrious students works for it . government has many kind of policy like medical , orphan home, old age home etc . all they need fund .

in each university or college , there are thousands of students if government started to fund each of students , rest policies how will be manage ? if any students who can't pay fee they should demand scholarship, if the student is really deserving government or college authority give him scholarship . if you want to study further improve your skills , this add extra quality in student and apply for scholarship if college authority thinks that you are deserving candidate they will provide you full financed education . by this they will become more industrious .

additionally , if government started financed education for each students , student will not take study seriously . now a days many parents pressurize their children to get good marks .they know their parents have to pay fee so they must pass in their exams . but when the government financed the amount , they don;t care about their exam . they think they can do next year .this deteriorate their skills and learning power . to increases their skill they should held scholarship test, according to ranking of students ,provide scholarship .

summarize,government should financed for education , but not for all students . in this policy they should make criteria for students according to their financial condition , academic back ground , their present performance .government can also give them part time job so that they can independent for their study . this makes more confident them . this is also very useful for their future . this may consider in their job placements. in last government financed education on basis of ability .

Sentence: in each university or college , there are thousands of students if government started to fund each of students , rest policies how will be manage ? if any students who can't pay fee they should demand scholarship, if the student is really deserving government or college authority give him scholarship . if you want to study further improve your skills , this add extra quality in student and apply for scholarship if college authority thinks that you are deserving candidate they will provide you
Description: The fragment authority give him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: additionally , if government started financed education for each students , student will not take study seriously . now a days many parents pressurize their children to get good marks .they know their parents have to pay fee so they must pass in their exams . but when the government financed the amount , they don;t care about their exam . they think they can do next year .this deteriorate their skills and learning power . to increases their skill they should held scholarship test, according to
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and students
Suggestion: Refer to to and increases
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and held

Sentence: summarize,government should financed for education , but not for all students . in this policy they should make criteria for students according to their financial condition , academic back ground , their present performance .government can also give them part time job so that they can independent for their study . this makes more confident them . this is also very useful for their future . this may consider in their job placements. in last government financed education on basis of ability .
Suggestion: Refer to should and financed
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and independent

No. of Sentences: 6 15 (Don't put a space before a punctuation mark)