Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Education is the key to success. We’ve all heard this saying throughout our educational career. And I believe it is true; to succeed, one must have a proper education. Statistics have shown that the higher up the educational latter ones achieve, the success of getting a well-paid job is better. So, should the government subsides for students who wants to attend a university but cannot afford it? I say yes. Everyone has the right to education, and students who live below poverty level should not be denied of higher education due to lack of monetary fund.

Many students from impoverishe...

Sentence: Many students from impoverished family have the drive and mentality to better themselves so they can make a better life for themselves and their family.
Description: The word better is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to better

Sentence: Without government support, these hopeful college students could not afford to better themselves and their lives.
Suggestion: Refer to better

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre