The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In deve

The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Although trends of the yough do reflect some of the features of the contemporary culture, they are not enough. The vague things such as clothes, talks, and action, are just a small fraction of the whole contemperary culture. To realize what lies in the center of the cultule, one has to examine all the prevalent doings of all the people in that society, the old, the middle-aged, as well as the youth.In addition, there will be some crucial elements that are not expressed explicitly in the habits of the public, which needs the detailed scrutiny into the culture of the nation such as history, art, literature, etc.

First, though important, sometimes even overshoweding other traits in the culture, the prevaling of the youth is just part of the reflection of the contemperary culture. They indeed tell us about the shape of the group of people, such as what they like, what lies in their heart, and what do they really long for. However, the "some" reminds us the fact that studying the trends of the youth is not enough, which will be supplementary with the full research in the action in the daily life, preference, and the responds to changes of the majority.

Moreover, through the analysis on the thorough people in the society, more will be found out and concluded. For example, the style of drinking tea is one of the cultural traditions in China, which is still maintained by the age more than 40 while the youth just prefer the popular beverages such as coke, orange juices, etc. Studying the whole population, though exhausted, will give the researchers more insights on the contemporary culture, some even profound.

Furthermore, there still some essential parts can't be simply conveyed as trends, but one has to do a full-aspect studying such as gaining knowledge of the history, arts, literature, or taking a glance at the books, not the popular volumn but the thoughtful one. There are many ideas, traditional culture, and doings that people gradually neglected as one member of the contemperary culture, while underlying in the very spirit of eveyone. If one wants to dig them out so as to understand a culture, he has to studying all the books, history which is the shared experiences of the people, and many other materials.

In the end, to get an insights on the contemperary culture effectively, one has to examine not only the trends of the youth, but also the prevalent tendencies of the majority and other materials such as books, histories, arts in the society. Simply understand things related to the youth is not enough.

Sentence: Although trends of the yough do reflect some of the features of the contemporary culture, they are not enough.
Error: yough Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The vague things such as clothes, talks, and action, are just a small fraction of the whole contemperary culture.
Error: contemperary Suggestion: contemporary

Sentence: To realize what lies in the center of the cultule, one has to examine all the prevalent doings of all the people in that society, the old, the middle-aged, as well as the youth.In addition, there will be some crucial elements that are not expressed explicitly in the habits of the public, which needs the detailed scrutiny into the culture of the nation such as history, art, literature, etc.
Error: cultule Suggestion: culture

Sentence: First, though important, sometimes even overshoweding other traits in the culture, the prevaling of the youth is just part of the reflection of the contemperary culture.
Error: overshoweding Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: prevaling Suggestion: prevailing

Sentence: There are many ideas, traditional culture, and doings that people gradually neglected as one member of the contemperary culture, while underlying in the very spirit of eveyone.
Error: eveyone Suggestion: everyone

Sentence: In the end, to get an insights on the contemperary culture effectively, one has to examine not only the trends of the youth, but also the prevalent tendencies of the majority and other materials such as books, histories, arts in the society.