"A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college rather than allow schools in different parts of the nation to determine which academic courses to offer."

The main idea of education is the betterment of the student and this includes imparting knowledge of the various subjects and a healthy growth in all the aspects of their lives. This is most important in the years of education before college as it the formative stage of the human life .Hence it is of paramount importance that the curriculum that they follow at schools be well tested and found to be effective over the wide range students. This being said I agree with the statement given above that the it must be enforced in schools a curriculum created and implemented at the national level rather than the ones made at the individual states for a numerous reasons.

Firstly it would ensure uniformity of the level of education among the students of different states and this is important in at the school level so that all the students have equal opportunities when applying for universities. If the states are allowed to have their curriculum then there is a possibility that some states may raise the standards beyond necessary, just to groom their students in order to clinch the maximum number of seats at the colleges . This is in turn unjust, as not only does it put the applicants from other states at a significant disadvantage, but also it increases the amount of stress faced by the students of that state as they are forced to read at much higher level. There has to be a regulated syllabus alloted to all the states when it comes to the vital subjects but it does not mean that it should be rigid. There has to be a possibility for the interested few to pursue a higher course work which might be at the college level but that should be left to the discretion of the student not the state educational board.

Secondly there comes the issue of selection of the students from open competition for college courses. Granted they all take a standardized test for admission but in most cases the results of just that test are not the basis for securing a seat in the desired course. The colleges also tak into account the students overall performance in the academics and extra curricular activities till date and if all the satets are given the free reign to decide their curriculum thene there is no benchmark or a standard against which the students from different states can be compared. The students coming from the states with rigrous syllabi as at a disadvantage as their achivements are measured against the applicants from the other places with a relatively easier work load and they may fall short. Thus it adviced that all the states follow a uniform national curriculum for education till college. Anyway the students have vast oppertunites and choices when it comes to college courses and by that time they are well informed to make a decision to enter a field of their liking .A standard curriculum also ensures that all the students recieve the same training in all the subjects without any bias so that they are now better suited to make their choice.

In my country there are separate state and central boards of education and this in way helps the students and their parents to decide which one to take. There are many differences in the different state boards and the students who have opted for the state curriculum find it a little difficult to ace the tests at the national levels as they are properly prepared for them.

In conclusion I agree with the premise which states that the states are required to follow a national curriculum till the college level.

Sentence: This being said I agree with the statement given above that the it must be enforced in schools a curriculum created and implemented at the national level rather than the ones made at the individual states for a numerous reasons.
Description: The word being is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to being
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and it

Sentence: Granted they all take a standardized test for admission but in most cases the results of just that test are not the basis for securing a seat in the desired course.
Description: The fragment Granted they is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Granted with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The students coming from the states with rigrous syllabi as at a disadvantage as their achivements are measured against the applicants from the other places with a relatively easier work load and they may fall short.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: rigrous Suggestion: rigorous
Error: achivements Suggestion: achievements

Sentence: Thus it adviced that all the states follow a uniform national curriculum for education till college.
Error: adviced Suggestion: advised

Sentence: Anyway the students have vast oppertunites and choices when it comes to college courses and by that time they are well informed to make a decision to enter a field of their liking .A standard curriculum also ensures that all the students recieve the same training in all the subjects without any bias so that they are now better suited to make their choice.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive
Error: oppertunites Suggestion: opportunities

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.