Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Earth's wildland serves as a natural habitat for several flora and fauna. These organisms are dependent on nature to a great extent.Any disturbance in this habitat can have disastrous consequences on the environment as well as we, human beings, who are ultimately to be blamed for our actions.

It is the responsibility of nations to pass any legislatures necessary to preserve the wilderness in their areas. Not only will this enable the law enforcement agencies keep a check on any transgressions, but will also ensure proper ecological balance on our planet Earth.

To elucidate this point further, let me give an example. With the rate at which private corporations are fighting for power and economic turnovers, there is very little consideration being given to the environment. Forests are being cut down at a drastic rate, industries resulting in increased pollution without much concern for our planet. This has resulted in many environmental problems, of which, we are trying to find a solution. Indeed, a strict set of laws will be beneficial in this scenario and prevent the destruction of the remaining wilderness.

A strict law would help the agencies monitor the various geographical wildness, and aid in the entire world's nations concern towards the preserving of our environment and wildlife. Many species of animals survive because of this wilderness and passing any laws to preserve our forests will definitely ensure their survival.

On the other hand, we all are aware that every law has some exceptions and this is no different law. Some factors such as the society's welfare resulting from economic advantage may overlook such laws, provided we have proper justifications for our decisions. This, of course, should be avoided at all costs unless and until extremely necessary.

Hence, passing a strict law should be a nations responsibility so that the deleterious consequences of not doing so can be avoided and wilderness can be preserved.

Essays by the user: