"As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate."

Technological advancement is based upon the very quality of human race to think for herself. By designing sophisticated tools to solve the problems at hand, it has achieved gradual and collective good. In this line of thought, the above argument becomes self-negating. Let us see it another light. In general, tehnological advancement is achieved be a few and select minds of the society while rest of the population simply benefits from their achievements. On individiual levels, however, dependence on a particular gadget to perform trivial tasks may compromise ones ability to perform it without that help. For instance, a person may use Global Positioning System (GPS) devices for navigation and benefit from it. However at times it simply may not be useful, for example; due to battery drainage or may be rendered completely useless incase of GPS satelletie signals spoofed and over-noised by some malicious signals. Too much dependence upon the device and negligence about reading real maps or extracting navigational information with the help of natural surroungdings may even threaten the life of that individual. In present age we are too much accustomed to networking and particularly take mobile communications as a given. However in case of catastrophe the communication services might not be available, leaving one clueless about even the trivial tasks. With the availability of huge memory on telephones, we do not bother to remember important telephone numbers. If that device is lost, anybody would feel helpless when trying to contact a close friend, relation or colleague. While writing this essay, without the help of a spell checker, I feel nervous and threatened. Had I not been accustomed to the spell checker during my email edits, I would not have been so long unable to correct my perpetual habbit of misspelling the word "recieved", as I knew it would get corrected at the end.

The advancement in medical technology has improved the overall life expectancy. However at the same time it is extremely doubtful if this has helped in improving the quality of life. There is a surge in deseases such as hyper-blood-pressure, diabetes and cancer in present age due to which more people are forced to depend upon drugs on daily basis for their survival. There is decreased healthy life due to inhygenic processed food intake.

The technological innovations have rendered our physical activity to a minimum level whic is another cause of various health troubles. Few people take care of the physical exercise as it is no more a basic need, starting it only after developing serious medical conditions.

The troubles incurred in due to advancement in technology however should not mean that I am not in its favour. My only point is that with the available of more useful gadgets the ability of a peson to take care of himself may be deminished. In parallel to developing new skills for advanced gadgets, older useful skills need to be practiced and should be prepared to do well if perchance the newer instruments are not available.

Sentence: In general, tehnological advancement is achieved be a few and select minds of the society while rest of the population simply benefits from their achievements.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to achieved and be

Error: tehnological Suggestion: technological

Sentence: On individiual levels, however, dependence on a particular gadget to perform trivial tasks may compromise ones ability to perform it without that help.
Error: individiual Suggestion: individual

Sentence: Too much dependence upon the device and negligence about reading real maps or extracting navigational information with the help of natural surroungdings may even threaten the life of that individual.
Error: surroungdings Suggestion: surroundings

Sentence: Had I not been accustomed to the spell checker during my email edits, I would not have been so long unable to correct my perpetual habbit of misspelling the word 'recieved', as I knew it would get corrected at the end.
Error: habbit Suggestion: habit
Error: recieved Suggestion: received

Sentence: There is a surge in deseases such as hyper-blood-pressure, diabetes and cancer in present age due to which more people are forced to depend upon drugs on daily basis for their survival.
Error: deseases Suggestion: deceases

Sentence: My only point is that with the available of more useful gadgets the ability of a peson to take care of himself may be deminished.
Error: deminished Suggestion: diminished
Error: peson Suggestion: person

No. of Words: 500 350 (less words in real exams)

The first paragraph is too big.