"As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate."

Human nature is that look for the shortcuts.when they have easy and short way to find out the solution if a problem they can avoid the longer path and choose the shortway.many physical problems faced by the olden days were is a small matter of few seconds.The technology entered in every situation of daily life that entered in the schools,home,colleges and offices.I agree the dependence on technology was increased in human life.however the advance technology developed by the human.the smart thinking people make the life easier for the society.

When we faced problems then only we effort on problem and find the solution of it.in olden days the people uses the walking to travel one place to another.this is very much budden for the people.so they thinking to avoid the strain introduced the wheels to move.so when the problem faces then only the we effort on that.as that we don’t face any problem we can not look to further advancement solution for it.

If the machine not working for a long period then it is stops working.the same way is applied to the human mind.the man has to perform the mental exercise to keep the brain smart.to perform the calculations and thinking for the own indivisual solutions for problem.now a days the people using the calculator for perform the small fractions.if it is done longer period the the mental ability of people will decresed.look at our fore fathers they doing the calculations at their own.today we can not do faster than fore people.

If we depend more on the advance technology it will shows the effect on human mental ability.students should be encouraged to give the tasks and find the solutions at their own.similarly the job people also calculate their budget plan own risk should not be depend on the computers.the networking,media give the solutions for the problems in their way.do not much depend on the internet try to solve the problem itself own solution.

Finally,the advancement of technology created by the human thinking and mental ability.every one should look for the advance technology for how to face the problems and find out the solution in their own way.and do not became the slave of advance technology.keep thinking and work on our mental ability.

Sentence: Many physical problems faced by the olden days were is a small matter of few seconds.
Description: The tag a verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to were and is

Sentence: When we faced problems then only we effort on problem and find the solution of it.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and effort

Sentence: If the machine not working for a long period then it is stops working.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and stops

Sentence: Now a days the people using the calculator for perform the small fractions.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and perform

Sentence: If it is done longer period the the mental ability of people will decresed.
Description: The fragment will decresed . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decresed with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: If we depend more on the advance technology it will shows the effect on human mental ability.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and shows

Sentence: To perform the calculations and thinking for the own indivisual solutions for problem.
Error: indivisual Suggestion: individual

Error: decresed Suggestion: decreased

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.