People who works in the arts and humanities should earn less than those who work in the sciences and economics because of the benefit of the arts and humanities to the population is less important than that of the scientific or economic endeavors.ISSUE ES

People who works in the arts and humanities should earn less than those who work in the sciences and economics because of the benefit of the arts and humanities to the population is less important than that of the scientific or economic endeavors.

ISSUE ESSAY

Despite being an important part in shaping our history as during the “French Renaissance”; entertaining millions of people around the world as the plays in “Broadway”; and contributing to every’s nation culture, the benefits of arts and humanities will never level with the benefits economy and sciences brings economically. Therefore people working in arts and humanities should earn less than those who work in economy and sciences.

Firstly, I categorize arts as a hobby more than a profession. A paint or a piece of modern art is a material object unable to fullfill essential need from everyday of life such as eating, drinking, having electricity etc…An artist work’s efficient is unsteady and unreliable while a broker or power engineer is the opposite. In a same way the latest should earn more money because of his contribution in a stable world.

Secondly, prices of agricultural products,corn, soy, potatoes etc…, of primary material, steel, gold, silver etc…, of energy, oil, gas, electricity etc… are set by the stock market of every country around the world. In other world economy models benefits outweight by far those of arts or humanities. A market analyst is by far a more crucial element, by his responsabilities and contribution, to the society than an humanist and so deserve a better paycheck.

Thirdly, science is the essence of the world evolutions and future, by implementing complex technologies and making important discoveries. While an artist has been carving a bronze statue, a engineer has been able to develop a new way to more efficiently use solar energy. The outcome of such a technology is critical in reducing the world negatice CO2 effect, on the other hand the artist hasn’t change anything to today’s world!

In conclusion, science and economy are by far more important in the benefits brought and will keep to bring to our society. Arts and humanities are a subject of interests outside of the nine to work working hours therefore not deserving to earn a high salary.

Sentence: In other world economy models benefits outweight by far those of arts or humanities.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to models and benefits

Sentence: A paint or a piece of modern art is a material object unable to fullfill essential need from everyday of life such as eating, drinking, having electricity etcAn artist work's efficient is unsteady and unreliable while a broker or power engineer is the opposite.
Error: fullfill Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: A market analyst is by far a more crucial element, by his responsabilities and contribution, to the society than an humanist and so deserve a better paycheck.
Error: responsabilities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: The outcome of such a technology is critical in reducing the world negatice CO2 effect, on the other hand the artist hasn't change anything to today's world
Error: negatice Suggestion: negative

Read this user's essays (with a high Sentence-Sentence Coherence):
http://www.testbig.com/users/sauvikb