People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting

People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

If a child has been raised in a very hostile environment e.g. parents fighting frequently with each other, communal violence in the area etc then it are likely that on his development he will be showing such cantankerous behaviour. Though he has no hand in the circumstances around him he will become a person with the behaviour reflecting this bitterness. His behaviour may contain resentment, short-temper and detestation for others. On the contrary if a person is raised in a sociable environment e.g. a loving parents, serene society or accommodating neighbours than his behaviour will reflect all these experiences. He will be more likely to grow as a affable, calm and a obliging person. Thus the environment in which one is raised is a big factor in developing a person’s behaviour.

Some Childtime traumas also affect the behavioural pattern of humans. E.g. if a person has experienced any severe accident in his Childhood then his behaviour may contain the impact of that incident on him. He may develop as a dumb, dreadful and anxious person.

If a person in his past was repetitively exploited for sexual desires by some person then on his growing up he might become a person craving for sex all the time. Researchers have found that most of the persons who have been accused of child sexual abuse have suffered the similar incidents in their childhood. That childhood experience has caused them to develop as a similar person.

Author is very much true in making the statement as there are so many scientist researches are available to support it. Early childhood environment plays a big factor in incorporating certain characteristics in humans. Childhood traumas are also responsible of for the manner of humans.

Don't try to develop ideas from the introduction paragraph.