Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.Writ

Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

There is a famous saying “A person who loves his job is the person who never works even a single day in his life.” As the stated in the quotation, being interested and talented in an area is extremely important in deciding the profession. However, it should not be the only factor that is effective in selecting an occupation. Avaliability of the jobs is another important issue students should consider when deciding on future career. Hence, students should take both their interests and availability of the jobs in that field into consideration in order to become successful professionals.

T...

Sentence: However, if he take into consideration the availability of jobs in his field and his interests then he would specialize in industrial design and have a chance to pursue a career in the field he focused.
Description: The fragment he take into is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: To sum up, although personal interestest in any field is the key factor that play a role in success, students should not be motivated to pick their career path without considering the availability of jobs in that field.
Description: The fragment that play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: Since if a students focuses on a profession for which there are not many possions available, then these students would end up in a job for which he does not have any interest in order to cover his expenses.
Error: possions Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: interestest Suggestion: interests

Sentence: In this case, students would not have opportunity to become successful since they would work in areas in which their specialisation has no relation.
Error: specialisation Suggestion: specialization

For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words are enough.