Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

Art, which are more valuable in lifting the human spirit than keeping the material life undoubtedly requires largely a amount of capital and low return on investment in short-term. Thus, I argue that the government is the solely organization which can allocate a great number of money to ensure the flourish of the arts and be available to all people without anticipating profit in short-term.

First, comparing private investors with the government, there is a obvious different purpose to invest in the arts. While private investors "instinctively" look forward to needing a quick return on their investment in order to maximum the profit, of course ,including the invest on the arts, the government, however, using the money primarily to improve the public's level of spirit and offer a chance for them to access to the arts. And, private investors will require a high fee for the public to enter the art centers. Indeed, most of individuals would not like to spend such much money to appreciate the unrealistic arts in their eyes. As the result, the beneficiaries of the arts on which invested by private investors are limited to the elitists who are affordable to stroll through the big-city museums and galleries, and so forth. In contrast, even though the government can't yield interest in time, it will remain to fund it and charge the people a token fee to enable them enjoy the arts. Thus, it's not difficult to find the government assumes an active role in assuring that the arts can be available to the public.

Besides, the government allocate the money on the arts will flourish it though developing some communication activities with other countries that contain the different character of the arts. During these activities, ideas of the arts will melt and then will challenge artists to create better works consist of various feats derived from different cultures.

But, some people might argue that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts considering its development will dependent on the politics that the arts will finally become a tool for some bureaucrats to get more supports from certain individuals such as artists. Those are the people who get direct patronage from the government. However, the fear is unnecessary for it's inevitable that all of the great arts' development needs the support from government such as offering the places to artists to conduct inhibitions and publicize their new works. Actually, the government and the arts coexist in the society. In this sense, the government funding of the arts will not threatens the integrity of the arts, but conducive to the develop it.

In sum, I argue that the government funding of the arts will play an active role in supporting rather than threatening it.

Sentence: Thus, I argue that the government is the solely organization which can allocate a great number of money to ensure the flourish of the arts and be available to all people without anticipating profit in short-term.
Description: The fragment the solely organization is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace solely with adjective

Sentence: While private investors 'instinctively' look forward to needing a quick return on their investment in order to maximum the profit, of course ,including the invest on the arts, the government, however, using the money primarily to improve the public's level of spirit and offer a chance for them to access to the arts.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to maximum and the

Sentence: Besides, the government allocate the money on the arts will flourish it though developing some communication activities with other countries that contain the different character of the arts.
Description: The fragment government allocate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allocate with verb, past tense

Sentence: But, some people might argue that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts considering its development will dependent on the politics that the arts will finally become a tool for some bureaucrats to get more supports from certain individuals such as artists.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and dependent

Sentence: In this sense, the government funding of the arts will not threatens the integrity of the arts, but conducive to the develop it.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and develop

Sentence: As the result, the beneficiaries of the arts on which invested by private investors are limited to the elitists who are affordable to stroll through the big-city museums and galleries, and so forth.
Error: forth Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: big-city Suggestion: big city