Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.
Government is representative of the citizens who resolve and make decision on every issues related directly or indirectly to the development of a country. Thus, in order to ensure the sustainability of a country, it is pivotal for government and its citizens to reach a broad consensus. And transparency in information is one of prerequisites ensure it through bringing about democracy and gaining the belief of people.
First of all, citizens have the right to know what and how the political leaders are doing with their country. This time is not in period of slavery when people have no right t...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s 90
- Personal statement for MSc.Finance in Rennes 1, France. 98
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten 88
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns 90
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni 73
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 584 350
No. of Characters: 3047 1500
No. of Different Words: 280 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.916 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.217 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.962 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 231 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 173 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 128 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 97 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.36 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.025 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.44 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.277 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.52 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.054 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 6 5