The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world After studying the discipline we see the same world as before but with different eyes GRE Issue 87

Discipline can be deferred as set of rules which are required to meet in order to meet appropriate values or to function in a society. I completely agree with the statement mentioned above. In order to understand the world, we live in, it is necessary to live accordingly with its rules and regulation without violating them.
The world which we live in is a complicated web, comprising of various religions and races. Everyone having a certain set of rules for their proper function in order to function properly. However, when a person without proper understanding of a religions beliefs violates them, it creates a state of chaos. Proper Discipline maintained in school, provides a student with an appropriate way of behaviour which is expected in their professional lives. Discipline does not only include arrival on time but along with-it proper conduct in terms of manners, academic performance and proper behaviour towards other pupils as well as professors.
If discipline is not well attributed the pupils are not well behaved they might argue with their fellow classmates, are not in a proper dress code, aren’t punctual. These might be things of minimal value however they are needed in future aspects of life. These trivial attributes will help them to act with proper mannerism. If a student is thought to arrive at school on time or even earlier they will act accordingly while during their professional period of life that is for their interviews and meetings.
Thus discipline truly alter the way we perceive the world. Earlier the ward is made to preach discipline in his/her life the more they will they behave according to required condition of the world. whether professional and personal or everyday aspect of life.