There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts especially at a great cost in money and jobs to save endangered animal or plant species Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statem

There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts—especially at a great cost in money and jobs—to save endangered animal or plant species.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

We live in a society where every species have equal rights to live. Due to increase in population of humans, we see a threat in extinction and endangerment of few species of plants and animals. So it responsible of our society to make all efforts, even though it costs much work and money to save endangered species of plants and animals before they even become extinct. The balance of ecosystem can be achieved by preserving the endangered species of plants and animals. The endangered species can serve as huge genetic pool and source of economy.

The ecosystem has to have homeostasis in order to function properly. If not it would upset the whole environment. In the food chain the plant species occupy the bottom place; if a certain species of plant are getting endangered or become extinct it would affect the animal species feeding on them. The reasons for endangerment of animal species are by hunting for sports and for their economic value like skin and other parts which are of great demand. In order to save theses endangered species from becoming extinct strict rules have to be enforced from government.

These endangered species can serve as huge genetic pool. There has been so much advancement in science and new strains of plants and animals are being engineered for the betterment of human life. In order to learn and make the new strains of species ,the knowledge of the original strain is very important .For example, in order to obtain a new strain of tomato plant which is resistant to extreme temperature one has have knowledge of the wild type (original species)plant.

The endangered species have to be preserved for economic reasons. Certain plants and animals are specific to particular geographic regions and they serve as huge economic value. For ex, Panda bear which is optimal to survive in cold temperature in China is of huge economic value. Since, it attracts tourists from all over the world. If this species is endangered there would huge loss to society of China. So there is a large facility in China for research to save and protect the population of Panda bears.

Some may argue that there are lot of other immediate problems in the society than saving endangered species which takes extraordinary effort and money .These species benefits in terms of costs are of very little and these species constitute very small part. They may constitute very small part but the impact is huge they can upset the whole ecosystem. The food wed shows how each species are interconnected and the impact if one gets extinct. They can serve as huge economic value from recreational parks and the use of plants species for medicinal purposes.

The endangered species have to be saved from becoming extinct because it serve as a genetic pool, economic value and maintains ecosystem balance. Therefore endangered species have to be saved with extraordinary effort - even if it costs the society too much money and job.

We live in a society where every species have equal rights to live.
We live in a society where all species have equal rights to live.

Sentence: So it responsible of our society to make all efforts, even though it costs much work and money to save endangered species of plants and animals before they even become extinct.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and responsible

Sentence: If this species is endangered there would huge loss to society of China.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and huge