There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts— especially at a great cost in money and jobs—to save endangered animal or plant species.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the state

There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts— especially at a great cost in money and jobs—to save endangered animal or plant species.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Although, to some socialist and economist, the extraordinary efforts to save endangered species may seem to be stupid and ridiculous, it is right, justified, and even valuable if we delibirate it again. First, for lives are priceless, what is the cost of saving one species? Moreover, who are the murderers of these lives? Even more, there are much benefit if we preserve these species. Now, who can stand out claiming the failure of preseving endangered species?

Fist of all, what is the price to save a species? Or, more specifically, what dose it take to save a single life? If the dead is someone you belove, do you willing to spend all you can to maintain his( or her) life? Now, what change when we discuss about a endangered bird, bear, or simply a nearly extinct tree? Does
the proximity result in different decision just because of our indifference and impassiveness to these invaluable? Or another whimsy reason?

Furthermore, who are the murderers of these endangered species? Are they us? Or some other perpetrators such as weather or mad predators? In most of the scientific researches, it is us that are the cause of extinct other species. Take rhinos for example. We kill them just for their horns, with the cost of multitude of precious lives. What about cheetahes, elephants, etc? So many species become endangered or even extinct just for us, how can we just let them go? For the morality's sake, we should devote our every efforts to save them, in order to compensate all our crimes, though somewhat hopeless.

In addition, there are many benifit we can get if we struggle to preserve them. In research, there is a claim that if we preserve more lives in our ecology, then our ecology will be safed and more peaceful, or, otherwise, there may be some fatal effect. To reinforce the ecology, we need to save as many species as we can, no matter what is the cost.

In the end, we have to, ought to ,and need to save these poor species. By helping them live safe and sound, reproducing, prospering, and regaining their number as in the normal condition, we can redeem our faul doing for some sense, and, in fact, benefit of even save ourselves.

Sentence: Now, who can stand out claiming the failure of preseving endangered species?
Error: preseving Suggestion: preserving

Sentence: In addition, there are many benifit we can get if we struggle to preserve them.
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: In research, there is a claim that if we preserve more lives in our ecology, then our ecology will be safed and more peaceful, or, otherwise, there may be some fatal effect.
Error: safed Suggestion: No alternate word