Essay topics: 1. True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
The author of issue contends that aims set by oneself are the indicator of his or her triumph. This is a claim with which I generally do not concur; indeed, two terms of goal and success are two different and irrelevant factors. While the aim is set in the initial base of any action, the succuss is the last phase which represents the outcome of the action and relies on various elements. In what follows, I will lists factors which are effective at the achievement of success and are separate from the set goal.
This first factor which ends to the success is the technics and tools which are implemented during the occupation. Meanwhile, different methods and equipment can end to the desired result titled as a triumph; some others, on the other hand, can lead to the failure. In this scenario, even with the settlement of the striking and success-warranted aim, if the used method and tools were not selected appropriately, there will be no chance for success. A lucid instance which shed the spotlight on the issue is my experience. At the university, I had to present a lecture about a project which was about my field of research, and I worked on for two-semester. I had the chasm and comprehensive understanding of the topic, and my advisor and I were sure that the presentation would be flawless. However, for the sake of my wrong selected technic for presentation, I could not convey the data completely. While I could use a graphical figure to depict the topic is a few slides, I used the written forms in many slides which were boring for the audiences. Although I was fully prepared for that presentation and I could do in the best way; the wrong method of presentation affected my success in the presentation.
Another equally notable factor is the eagerness of the person. No matter how fancy goal is set by a person, as long as he does not have the enthusiasm for his action, the specification of those goals are useless and dead-ended action. This fact is also verified by an intelligible refreshingly psychology study conducted in my country. According to this noteworthy study, with an average level of intelligence and with the same set of methods and types of equipment for specific goals between two individuals, the possibility of achieving the success by the one who has more eagerness than the other is approximately fifty percent higher. This survey obviously shows that even with the right selection of methods and tools, the enthusiasm for reaching the triumph is crucial.
On the other hand, some people may believe that people set a goal according to their achievement; in other words, if a person fulfills his settled aim, he would go a step further and set a goal bigger than the previous ones. Even though this belief seems logic and sound in the first glance, it actually underestimates a subtle point that human being is free for dreaming. Even with failures in the initial steps and attempts, he has this liberties to set far-fetched goals for himself. As an example, if a student fails in the entry exam of the university, he has this freedom to dream a score higher for his next year, while he does not have this capacity. Therefore, not all aims are based on reality and represent the true situation.
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned arguments explicitly illustrate that the aim set in the first steps of attempt does not indicate the success. Success relies on various factors such and method, tools, and eagerness of doer which totally differs from the aim.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 weeks 9 hours ago||nischalbaral609...||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||xs8091||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Raj.shikhar.gupta||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||wenye||58||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||wenye||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 day ago||mhayat29||50||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 days ago||heshan007||58||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||sahil555||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||anuragswain||50||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||HIMANK AMBASHTA||50||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)