Essay topics: 1. True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
The author of issue contends that aims set by oneself are the indicator of his or her triumph. This is a claim with which I generally do not concur; indeed, two terms of goal and success are two different and irrelevant factors. While the aim is set in the initial base of any action, the succuss is the last phase which represents the outcome of the action and relies on various elements. In what follows, I will lists factors which are effective at the achievement of success and are separate from the set goal.
This first factor which ends to the success is the technics and tools which are implemented during the occupation. Meanwhile, different methods and equipment can end to the desired result titled as a triumph; some others, on the other hand, can lead to the failure. In this scenario, even with the settlement of the striking and success-warranted aim, if the used method and tools were not selected appropriately, there will be no chance for success. A lucid instance which shed the spotlight on the issue is my experience. At the university, I had to present a lecture about a project which was about my field of research, and I worked on for two-semester. I had the chasm and comprehensive understanding of the topic, and my advisor and I were sure that the presentation would be flawless. However, for the sake of my wrong selected technic for presentation, I could not convey the data completely. While I could use a graphical figure to depict the topic is a few slides, I used the written forms in many slides which were boring for the audiences. Although I was fully prepared for that presentation and I could do in the best way; the wrong method of presentation affected my success in the presentation.
Another equally notable factor is the eagerness of the person. No matter how fancy goal is set by a person, as long as he does not have the enthusiasm for his action, the specification of those goals are useless and dead-ended action. This fact is also verified by an intelligible refreshingly psychology study conducted in my country. According to this noteworthy study, with an average level of intelligence and with the same set of methods and types of equipment for specific goals between two individuals, the possibility of achieving the success by the one who has more eagerness than the other is approximately fifty percent higher. This survey obviously shows that even with the right selection of methods and tools, the enthusiasm for reaching the triumph is crucial.
On the other hand, some people may believe that people set a goal according to their achievement; in other words, if a person fulfills his settled aim, he would go a step further and set a goal bigger than the previous ones. Even though this belief seems logic and sound in the first glance, it actually underestimates a subtle point that human being is free for dreaming. Even with failures in the initial steps and attempts, he has this liberties to set far-fetched goals for himself. As an example, if a student fails in the entry exam of the university, he has this freedom to dream a score higher for his next year, while he does not have this capacity. Therefore, not all aims are based on reality and represent the true situation.
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned arguments explicitly illustrate that the aim set in the first steps of attempt does not indicate the success. Success relies on various factors such and method, tools, and eagerness of doer which totally differs from the aim.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||HIMANK AMBASHTA||50||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||HIMANK AMBASHTA||50||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||Clark Jones||50||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||atiras||41.5||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||missionfission||50||Read full essay|
|11 months 5 days ago||avinash99n||50||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||subechhaM||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 weeks ago||patato||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 weeks ago||ohyeahadn||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||ncheels||59||Read full essay|
- 1. True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing (58)
- 1.No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos (79)
- The following is part of a memorandum from the president of Humana University."Last year the number of students who enrolled in online degree programs offered by nearby Omni University increased by 50 percent. During the same year, Omni showed a sign (85)
- 1. The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a journal on environmental issues."Over the past year, the Crust Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over 10,000 square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this land (83)
- 1. In order to become well-rounded individuals, all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry, novels, mythology, and other types of imaginative literature.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you (66)
- 9.The following appeared in a health newsletter."A ten-year nationwide study of the effectiveness of wearing a helmet while bicycling indicates that ten years ago, approximately 35 percent of all bicyclists reported wearing helmets, whereas today that num (49)
- If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo (79)
- .The vice president for human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' I (59)
- Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for t (58)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. (70)