All college and university students would benefit from spending at least one semester studying in a foreign country.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the posit

All college and university students would benefit from spending at least one semester studying in a foreign country.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Nowadays, higher level education has become an indispensable part of our lives and it prepares us aptly for our future jobs. The author contends that studying in a foreign country would be salubrious for the college and university students; this is a contention with which I concur to some extent for the following reasons.

The first aspect to ponder upon is that studying abroad enhances international experience, foreign language skills and the ability to communicate across cultures all of which are really conducive especially for students who wish to pursuit a career in business, commerce and political science because it enables the business and commerce students to become familiar with the ways people in another country conduct their business and they learn about philosophy of commerce in another country; moreover, political science students get the chance to closely examine government structure and the state of democracy in another country.

Another subtle point to be cited is that spending a period in another county is a salutary experience which helps the students to become independent. At first, studying abroad seems to be daunting due to the fact that it removes normal friends and family support that students are accustomed to back in their hometowns, but actually it is a practical experience that prepares students for their future life whether by washing their own laundry or buying groceries, students learn to take responsibility for their actions and learn myriads of things that can implement them when they return home.

However, what I allude to in two body paragraphs should not be overgeneralized. Although studying in a foreign country might be a fruitful experience for the students, the cost of such operation is extremely prohibitive and students for the most part cannot afford the money, so university requires significant financial resources to pay for room and board of each of students. However, The university could implement the money for more practical matters such as improving school’s facilities instead of sending students abroad, thereby ameliorating the level of education more profoundly.

In light of the above-mentioned reasons, one can conclude studying in another country even for merely one semester could be really conducive to learning for the students, although the financial aspect of this action should be considered carefully.