Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Is quality of education seriously limited by competition for higher grades? Some may disagree with the statement by stating that higher grades is the indication of good quality education and competition is motivation behind it. On the contrary some may say that only grades are not the indication of good quality education, competition does not help in it but degrades its quality and I would agree with them.

First of all, various techniques are used for obtaining higher grades that are wrong methods of learning. Many of the high grade students make use of reciting the answers to the question that makes them to present exact answer in the exam and obtain high grades, which makes the process of reciting not learning. Some students prefer to prepare for most likely question that will appear in that exam. As parents and teachers expects high grades form students which makes to follow wrong techniques. These techniques will help to obtain high grades but not become a good learner.

Moreover, as the competition is for high grades students usually refuse to help each other because if they help their competitors then there are chances that they obtain lowers ranks than there competitors. This competitions may also create debate among them or even different groups. If they help each other then surely the knowledge and skills will develop. There will no growth in knowledge if we keep it with us, knowledge will only grow if we share it with others.

Additionally, parents and teachers expect good grades from the students which makes students work hard for it while skipping there interests. Due to pressure of the parents to secure good marks students have to study more hours than they are currently studying. This results to avoidance of thing students like other than the study like singing, watching TV etc. This may also result to lack of care about themselves by avoiding daily physical exercises which may result to weak health. An ideal student is one which is all-rounder in academics, sports, extracurricular activities etc. With competition it hard to become an ideal student.

In conclusion, quality of education is seriously limited by competition for higher grades. It is limited by expectation of parents and teachers that student should secure high grades. Additionally by using wrong techniques and not helping to other fellow students.

higher grades is the indication of good quality education and competition is motivation behind it.
higher grades are the indication of good quality education and competition is the motivation behind it.

As parents and teachers expects high grades
As parents and teachers expect high grades

Sentence: This competitions may also create debate among them or even different groups.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and competitions

Sentence: An ideal student is one which is all-rounder in academics, sports, extracurricular activities etc. With competition it hard to become an ideal student.
Description: The fragment it hard to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hard with adjective

---------------------------