Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoni

Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position

In modern society two opposing viewpoint on government exist. From the first prospect, government should unquestionably follow the will of the voters; the second point of view asserts that elected officials should use their own judgment to rule a state. As far as I am concerned, officials who were chosen by citizens of the state are professional who have education, expertise and knowledge which allow them to fulfill their work the best way possible, should mainly base their decision on their own opinion. However, sometimes in the gravest issues the government should listen to people's will.

Government officials are professionals who have enough expertise to competently do their job. In many cases, to draw a decision a person needs to have a proper education. For example, to create a decent budget and allocate the budget's money requires from an elected officials to have knowledge about the macro and micro economics as well as understanding of processes which take place in the country. if an average person made a decision about the budget, perhaps it would be partial and hurt interests of some groups. The history of mankind has some examples when people without adequate education made such decision. When the Soviet Union was formed in 1917 the revolutionary government took some populistic decisions which led to famine and poverty of the country's citizens.

Furthermore, the government was created in a way which allows it to rule the country with the respect to the future. Governemnt officials are able to do actions and make decision which will be painful for the contemporaties but useful and beneficial for progeny. For instance, in case, the state needs to acquire additional finance, they may increase tax rate. In fact, it is hard to imagine that people of the country deliberately decide to increase the taxes.

However, in some cases, when the issue is grave and connected with the future of the state and the people, the government's decision about the question must be based on opinion of the citizens of the state. In other words, a referendum should be conducted. A recent history gives some examples of such actions, for instance, Scotland voted to stay with the UK, this question was too serious to allow a small group of government members to take responsibility and make a desicion. The demonstration of people's will in such situations are only option to guarantee the rightness of the decision.

In conclusion, government consists of elected professionals who have enough expertise and knowledge to make their work the best way possible, however, sometimes when the question is connected with the future of the state and its citizens a referendum should be conducted to assure that the decision is made with the respect on people’s will.

situations are only option to guarantee the rightness of the decision.
situations are the only options to guarantee the rightness of the decision.

Sentence: When the Soviet Union was formed in 1917 the revolutionary government took some populistic decisions which led to famine and poverty of the country's citizens.
Error: populistic Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Governemnt officials are able to do actions and make decision which will be painful for the contemporaties but useful and beneficial for progeny.
Error: contemporaties Suggestion: contemporaries

Sentence: A recent history gives some examples of such actions, for instance, Scotland voted to stay with the UK, this question was too serious to allow a small group of government members to take responsibility and make a desicion.
Error: desicion Suggestion: decision

The introduction and conclusion are duplicated.
----------------------------