The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The late increasing in life’s pace has brought some benefits, like an increased development in technologies, better ways to travel and communicate, and more advances in general, sometimes a product of the competition it creates. However, it is also true that it has brought a lot of different problems with it, making it perhaps more malign than good for us.

First, there is a correlation between the growing pace we live, and the expanding size of cities and metropolitan areas. This causes overpopulation and therefore, an excessive amount of pollution. Moreover, with larger populations, traffic increases and also does vehicular accidents, which can sometimes have lethal results. We want to transport ourselves to other places so fast, that we do not take conscience of the traces we leave in our paths, even when this means destroying our own habitat or life.

At the same time, with this escalated rhythm of life we have adopted, we leave little to no room for enjoyment in our days. What it used to take a couple of hours to do in our daily lives, now it has no more space than a couple of hours every month. We undermine our social life, our time alone, and the time we should spend with our families. We fight for just having a couple of hours every week to do something we like, instead of racing through the city to do things we hate. We no longer take at least an hour to just breath and calm down, think about ourselves. Not only we careless pass through most of our days without seeing our loved ones, but we also do not take the time to at least speak to them anymore. And this is only getting worse, to the point when they seem to be more of a bother than a relief.

Finally, this extremely fast pacing not only brings us far from our social and familiar life, but it also takes away our health. In the modern world, where we all seem to be running towards something nobody knows what it is, we end up each day full of stress and preoccupations. This type of life only leads to health problems, lack of sleep, and therefore lack of productiveness, which then leads to more stress and it continues on and on, in a vicious cycle that does not end unless we learn to relax from time to time. Losses of hair, heart diseases, weight increase, are only a few of the problems this kind of life will leave us.

As we can see, even when the pace increase is part of our modern world, economy and society, and has brought us some benefits, it has also created a whole lot of problems related to all aspects of our life, and it will undoubtedly lower the quality of our life if we allow it.

Not only we careless pass through most of our days without seeing our loved ones, but we also do not take the time
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?