Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning f

Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Poverty is one of the most important problems in the world. There are lots of people in the world who can not effort their food and suffer. Often declining the amount of hunger people is a criteria for goodness of a government. The other important factor of a good society is the negligible numbers of its unemployed people. Some people believe that government should do what ever can to help these problems. They think government should devote more fund to solve these problems and it should cut the funding to the arts because of lower importance of it. I oppose these people to some extent. There are some reasons that may bolster this opinion.

First of all, we can not say that since there are unemployed people or hunger people in the nation, art shouldn't be one of the priority for government. There are lots of countries who export lots of artistic things and art is one of their trades. for example, India with a high amount of poor people annually fund lot of money on producing movies and with these movies gain a lot of money.

Furthermore, with investing on traditional arts, a country may develop its tradition and decrease unemployment rate and poverty. For instance, Iranian carpet is the most beautiful carpet in the world. This country with funding on the art of making carpet, which is diminishing nowadays, and teaching this to some women or girls in some rural and poorer areas can make jobs and decrease the misery of people. Also, it will help the tradition of the country and save one of the most important hand crafts in the world.

Totally, I think the governments should devote fund for arts even if there are lots important problems like unemployed juveniles or hungry people. Since, arts even can make ways to help solving these problems or the general characteristic of the society.

Sentence: There are lots of people in the world who can not effort their food and suffer.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to effort and their

Sentence: The other important factor of a good society is the negligible numbers of its unemployed people.
Description: The fragment the negligible numbers is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are