Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are

Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are unwarranted, based on the existing evidence for global climate change.

Sustainable lifestyle is applied for all countries whether developed, developing or underdeveloped as practice of one affect another, but it is important for the developed countried to drive, as developed countries are the biggest user of energy and also has the resourse to develop other energy sources and in doing so will drive other countries also to take the initiative.

The tradition energy devices use the fossils which when burnt produces carbon dioxide and other harful gases, causing to increase in global temperature. As effetc of this various climatic changes like melting the polar ice, Green house effect, depletion of ozone layer etc. So, its the need to explore other energy resourses and who are better in developing these resourses - The Developed Countries as they are the biggest user of power and so need to find a new way to produce energy. For example, Las Vegas- The city that never sleeps, is the biggest counsumer of electricity, enormus amount of enery ultilised by Las Vegas can be made using covential sources but will not be able to sustain the production more that 10yrs. So, they developed Solar Power plant, Wind energy to statisfy there need. This made developing country like India also to start using non conventional sources.I solar plant is established in Rajasthan(India).

Moreover, the vehicle utilisation in developed countries where every single individual has his/her own car as comparied to developing or undeveloped countries where the same resource is shared between 4-5 people. Hence, the amount of fuel consumed by developed countries is far more than that of developing countries where public transportation is the main source of commutation.

With the increase in unconventional sources of enery we will be able to protect and heal the damage we have already done such as Polar Ice melt, Global warming, Ozone layer depletion.So, it would would be unrealist to say currently that there is need to develop uncoventional enery resources and hence having sustainable development. As sustainable development is both current and future need.

practice of one affect another,
practice of one affects another,

Sentence: Sustainable lifestyle is applied for all countries whether developed, developing or underdeveloped as practice of one affect another, but it is important for the developed countried to drive, as developed countries are the biggest user of energy and also has the resourse to develop other energy sources and in doing so will drive other countries also to take the initiative.
Error: resourse Suggestion: resource
Error: underdeveloped Suggestion: under developed
Error: countried Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The tradition energy devices use the fossils which when burnt produces carbon dioxide and other harful gases, causing to increase in global temperature.
Error: harful Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As effetc of this various climatic changes like melting the polar ice, Green house effect, depletion of ozone layer etc. So, its the need to explore other energy resourses and who are better in developing these resourses - The Developed Countries as they are the biggest user of power and so need to find a new way to produce energy.
Error: resourses Suggestion: resources
Error: effetc Suggestion: effect

Sentence: For example, Las Vegas- The city that never sleeps, is the biggest counsumer of electricity, enormus amount of enery ultilised by Las Vegas can be made using covential sources but will not be able to sustain the production more that 10yrs.
Error: enormus Suggestion: enormous
Error: ultilised Suggestion: utilized
Error: counsumer Suggestion: consumer
Error: covential Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: enery Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So, they developed Solar Power plant, Wind energy to statisfy there need.
Error: statisfy Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, the vehicle utilisation in developed countries where every single individual has his/her own car as comparied to developing or undeveloped countries where the same resource is shared between 4-5 people.
Error: comparied Suggestion: compared
Error: utilisation Suggestion: utilization

Sentence: With the increase in unconventional sources of enery we will be able to protect and heal the damage we have already done such as Polar Ice melt, Global warming, Ozone layer depletion.So, it would would be unrealist to say currently that there is need to develop uncoventional enery resources and hence having sustainable development.
Error: uncoventional Suggestion: unconventional
Error: unrealist Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.