Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are

Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are unwarranted, based on the existing evidence for global climate change.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

We as a human are beholden to nature for everything it has given us. Energies can be divided into two broad categories- renewable and non-renewable, and we should use each energy judiciously.

Considering the change in global climate and rise in sea water level due to global warming, it is high time that we reduce our energy consumption and lead a sustainable life. The individuals living in the developed nations are bound to consume more energy in compared to the ones living in developing and under-developed nations. The reason behind this is, life of a person living in a developed country is more dependent on technology and hence more energy consumption.

Reduction in the energy consumption doesn't mean cutting-off energy consumption completely. One should try to save energy whenever possible, for example remembering to turn off all the lights, fans and television before leaving the house, preferring public transport over private or carpooling whenever possible. These are the little things that can be done and will make a big difference.

Though scientists have found a few alternate sources of energy production, for example solar heater and solar car but these are still not widely accepted in few nations, mainly because of the cost factor. Another way to reduce energy consumption is by making alternate energy sources prevalent.

As a famous saying goes, easier said than done, cutting down energy consumption leads to a drastic change in individual's lifestyle and getting accustomed to such a change is not that easy. Mainly because we have become so dependent on technology and leading a luxurious life, but it doesn't mean that one should stop trying. We should not forget- little strokes fell great oaks.

It would be really selfish on our part to not think about our future generations, and use energy lavishly. Hence, we as a responsible human being should use the energy warily and wisely. It is everyone's duty to try and save energy because it is precious.

Sentence: We as a human are beholden to nature for everything it has given us.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to We and as

Sentence: Considering the change in global climate and rise in sea water level due to global warming, it is high time that we reduce our energy consumption and lead a sustainable life.
Description: The word due is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to due

Sentence: Reduction in the energy consumption doesn't mean cutting-off energy consumption completely.
Description: A Single quote is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to ' and t

Sentence: Though scientists have found a few alternate sources of energy production, for example solar heater and solar car but these are still not widely accepted in few nations, mainly because of the cost factor.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to example and solar

Sentence: It would be really selfish on our part to not think about our future generations, and use energy lavishly.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Hence, we as a responsible human being should use the energy warily and wisely.
Suggestion: Refer to we and as
Description: The word being is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to being

Sentence: It is everyone's duty to try and save energy because it is precious.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, nominal, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and everyone's

Sentence: Energies can be divided into two broad categories- renewable and non-renewable, and we should use each energy judiciously.
Error: non-renewable Suggestion: non renewable

Error: sustainable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The individuals living in the developed nations are bound to consume more energy in compared to the ones living in developing and under-developed nations.
Error: under-developed Suggestion: under developed

Error: doesn Suggestion: does
Error: cutting-off Suggestion: cutting off

Sentence: One should try to save energy whenever possible, for example remembering to turn off all the lights, fans and television before leaving the house, preferring public transport over private or carpooling whenever possible.
Error: carpooling Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Mainly because we have become so dependent on technology and leading a luxurious life, but it doesn't mean that one should stop trying.
Error: doesn Suggestion: does

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.