As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you tak

As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Some people are of the opinion that things become more complex and sophisticated as we enhance our knowledge. However, others such as me oppose it. Both of the groups have reasons to advocate their claim which are going to be argued as follows.

At the first glance, it may seem that as the science and technology is developing, things around us are going to be more mysterious. For example, many years ago, people were unaware of the existance of other planets in the world. Not only were they unaware of this, but also they did not know what are there in remote distances. They invented airplanes thanks to the developing technologies and they finded new places on the earth to live. For instance, Australia was unknown for several years until it was found by a group of english people. Through passing the years, scientists decided to travel out of the earth, this was either because of their curiosity or the need of finding a second place to live. After inventing airplanes, new places, satellites and new planets, now there has been arised another question, whether people can live in other planets or not. As it can be seen, these are the examples which the first group assert to support their idea that things are becoming more mysterious.

However, after carefully bearing in mind, it is better to say that although things are becoming more complex and sophisticated, it does not mean that our knowledge is not becoming more comprehensible. On the contrary, becoming more mysteriuos is why that our knowledge is being developed, day in and day out. To explain more, if we aim to stop thinking and developing our knowledge to stop getting things more sophisticated, then we would not have more convenient lives, we will become mentally stupid. Moreover, we will have flat lives without excitations, without new discoveries. In addition, in future, people will face severe problems, they will not have a decent job and salary, since they have stopped thinking and solving their peoblems.

To put it in a nutshell, we are not barking up a wrong tree that we are promoting our knowledge and it is our duty to keep the life meaningful for the descendants.

Sentence: For example, many years ago, people were unaware of the existance of other planets in the world.
Error: existance Suggestion: existence

Sentence: They invented airplanes thanks to the developing technologies and they finded new places on the earth to live.
Error: finded Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: After inventing airplanes, new places, satellites and new planets, now there has been arised another question, whether people can live in other planets or not.
Error: arised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On the contrary, becoming more mysteriuos is why that our knowledge is being developed, day in and day out.
Error: mysteriuos Suggestion: mysterious

Sentence: In addition, in future, people will face severe problems, they will not have a decent job and salary, since they have stopped thinking and solving their peoblems.
Error: peoblems Suggestion: problems