PracticeQuiz.com Announces Launch of Resources Portal for Test Takers, Job Seekers, and Students

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 06/27/2013 - 05:01

Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013

The creators of PracticeQuiz.com, a resource for online test prep questions, are announcing this week the official launch of a new tool for students, professionals, and test takers: Practice Quiz Resources.

PQ Resources is an online information hub that aims to help users prepare for standardized tests and professional certification exams, succeed in college and graduate school, and find and keep a job they love.

"We created Practice Quiz Resources to give people practical advice and useful information," said Ted Chan, founder of PracticeQuiz.com. "If a college student wants to know the difference between subsidized and unsubsidized student loans, she can find that information on PQ Resources. If a job seeker needs to know how to ace a phone interview, he can find that on PQ Resources, too."

The PracticeQuiz.com team sees the launch of PQ Resources as a continuation of their mission to provide the best free test prep resources on the web. PracticeQuiz.com already contains practice tests for hundreds of certification exams and standardized tests, from the SAT to NCLEX exams. All content is written by experts in their field and provided by PracticeQuiz.com as a service to the community.

PQ Resources will continue that mission by providing hundreds of articles and informational posts written by professionals and carefully edited by the PQ team to make sure that the information they present is accurate and up-to-date. The site contains step-by-step guides to everything from gaming automated resume sorting systems to working through writer's block. Additionally, there are detailed breakdowns of popular exams, providing information on what to expect and how to study for everything from the GRE to the Uniform CPA Exam.

In order to provide the most comprehensive resources for their users, PQ Resources is reaching out to the public.

"What would you like to see on PQ Resources? What information do you need to get ahead in life?" said Chan. "Email us at suggestions(at)practicequiz(dot)com, and we'll do our best to support your lifelong learning."

Article references
www.prweb.com